Today, Bellevue’s public schools are among the best in the nation. But what about tomorrow?
It’s up to you.
The reality is….great schools require support from the entire community, including YOU. Without it, the programs that make our schools world-class will end.
If you are among the 9% of Bellevue School District families that have already made a gift to Bellevue Schools Foundation this school year, thank you.
When you make a donation to the Foundation before the final school bell rings on June 22, Lincoln South Food Hall will match your gift—No dollar amount is too small—dollar for dollar, up to $25,000! Elaina and Paul know that it takes all of us, working together, to ensure your children continue benefiting from innovative programs exceed the limitations of ‘basic state funding.’ When you donate today—in any amount—you will:
- Help fund the K–12 Computer Science Initiative, ensuring that computer science is incorporated into every classroom from preschool through 12th grade, so that all kids in your school and the district learn the critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, and collaboration skills they need in our global economy.
- Support Arts, Enrichment and Innovation grants, which fund author visits, field trips and experiences that bring education to life for your student.
- Enable teachers at your school learn to incorporate social emotional learning concepts into the classroom and school culture,so your child gains resilience and grit in an ever more confusing and complex world.
- Ensure that so your student learns the critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, and collaboration skills needed in our global economy.
- Give your child, and every high school student, access to quality college and career counseling, including tools such as Naviance—normally only available at expensive private schools—so they graduate with a plan in place and the confidence to succeed.
- Provide a variety of unique and innovative learning opportunities that set our public schools apart for your child and every student, like project based learning, AP Capstone courses, Advancement via Individual Determination (AVID), and equity programs.
We cannot continue to fund these programs if only 9% of local families contribute to the Foundation. We need your participation.
The time is now; help our children today. Every gift made now before the end of the school year will by matched, up to $25,000 by Lincoln South Food Hall—no amount is too small. Click now to double your impact. It’s the best investment you’ll ever make.