Honor Roll Realtors & Lenders®
Buying or Selling a home? Choose a Honor Roll Realtor or Lender® first.
Our Honor Roll Realtors & Lenders® care not just about the houses they sell, but about the children who live in them.
The Bellevue Schools Foundation exists because a State-funded education does not provide the schooling our children deserve, nor the high-quality opportunities for excellence our community demands. Bellevue is Bellevue because of its schools. Our Schools are Nationally-ranked and State-ranked because of supporters like our Honor Roll Realtors & Lenders®.
Sine 2016, realtors have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to fund Computer Science in every classroom, books for kindergarten libraries that reflect our students’ global cultures, and teacher training to ensure Bellevue has the best teacher corps in the State.
We recognize our realtors by providing the following benefits:
- Listing on the BSF website, and distribution of the Honor Roll Realtor/Lender program at school and District-wide events
- Promotion in our Foundation focus newsletter that reaches 14,000 Bellevue families
- Promotion on Facebook, Instagram, and WeChat, if desired
- 2x/year Bellevue Reporter Ad - April Oct ads
- 1x/year Points Living ad ($2500 and up) - May, July, and August ads
- HRR sign riders and vertical displays for open houses ($1500 and up)
- Invitations to exclusive donor events
- Spring for Schools recognition on screen and in the program, plus a table of 10; Invitation to the VIP reception
For more information about the Honor Roll Realtor or Lender program, please contact Carmen Brenner at Carmen@bsfdn.org or 425.456.4075.
MERIT SCHOLAR, $2,500+
Founding Member joined at the $2,500 Merit Scholar level during the program's first year, by December 2016.
Inaugural Partner joined at any level during initial program launch, Spring 2016.