Back to School and All In For Kids
In this day of school closures, distance learning and uncertainty, one thing remains the same: Our willingness to work together for the benefit of all the students, teachers and families at the Bellevue School District community. Help the Bellevue Schools Foundation (BSF) raise $350,000 to support ALL students in Bellevue's 29 public schools. BSF is uniquely positioned to help the Bellevue School District support ALL students during this crisis. But YOUR help is critical to keep our remote classrooms dynamic and keep our students engaged and connected. YOU can make a difference. Click Below Donate with PayPal Or Donate Now with your Credit Card...
Your gift in any amount is always welcome and appreciated! Thank you!
This year we are raising money to:
• Expand the number of Culturally Responsive books in classroom libraries in 1st-5th grade so that children see themselves and their peers in books.
• Provide over $150,000 for Computer Science for ALL students, expanding Computer Science instruction and supporting Robotics programs district-wide.
• Help students balance strong academics and personal well-being with academic and mental health counseling and screening for all 7th and 10th grade students..
• Fund emergency COVID relief for programs such as our Family Connections Centers, serving over 600 families and 2,600 students each week with food and rental assistance.
• Provide early learning opportunities for the children of first responders, and for homeless and low-income children who are better served through in-person learning.
Donate online today, return a printed donation form with your pledge, or call us at 425.456.4199. Every contribution makes a difference for Bellevue students!