A, E & I Grants
Students learn more when they’re engaged. Arts, Enrichment and Innovation classroom grants give teachers the resources to enrich, enliven and elevate education for their students. Parents and community support funded 88 Arts, Enrichment and Innovation grants to Teachers at 29 schools, for projects that serve more than 20,000 students. The grants allowed teachers and students opportunities to explore outside places, experiment with new art forms, visit with favorite authors, bring live performances to schools and introduce innovate projects in classroom.
Foundation donors support the arts, field trips, and out-of-the-ordinary experiences that have lasting and positive impact on students through Arts, Enrichment & Innovation Grants. These grants fund projects that enable teachers to extend the regular curriculum for students, innovate in the classroom, and enrich student learning.
Bellevue School District teachers can apply for these competitive grants. Review the grant guidelines carefully for information on application requirements and restrictions. Please contact us with any questions about the process or if you need assistance with the application.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 425.456.4199
2019–2020 GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Elementary School applications due by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 25, 2019.
- Middle and High School applications due by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 09, 2019.
- Grant Award date is Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Final project and expense reports are due by Friday, May 29, 2020
2019–20 GRANT APPLICATION FORMS
- Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Application Guidelines
- Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Application Form
- BSD Transportation Field Trip Estimate
- Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Agreement
- Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Reimbursement Form
- Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Project Report Form