Foundation donors support the arts, field trips, and out-of-the-ordinary experiences that have lasting and positive impact on students through Arts, Enrichment & Innovation Grants. These grants fund projects that enable teachers to extend the regular curriculum for students, innovate in the classroom, and enrich student learning.
Bellevue School District teachers can apply for these competitive grants. Review the grant guidelines carefully for information on application requirements and restrictions. Please contact us with any questions about the process or if you need assistance with the application.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 425.456.4199.
2018–19 GRANT APPLICATION DEADLINES
- Elementary School applications due by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 26, 2018.
Middle and High School applications due by 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 10, 2018.
2018–19 GRANT APPLICATION FORMS
- 2018–19-BSF-Arts Enrichment Innovation Grant Guidelines Form
- 2018–19 BSF Arts_Enrichment_Innovation Grant Application
- 2018–19 BSF Arts_Enrichment_Innovation Grant Reimbursement Form
- BSD Transportation Field Trip Estimate 2017–18
- 2018–19 BSF Arts_Enrichment_Innovation Grant Project Report Form